Monday, January 02, 2012

The Amazon Kindle Fire

Sunday Morning in our Adult Bible Study I was able to use the 
Kindle as notes. 

Transferring my documents on the computer to the Kindle Doc was just
amazing.
Bought the Kindle on Saturday and used it on Sunday.


I would have never thought I would have  Kindle Fire
Thus far I have download these books

BOOKS I HAVE DOWNLOADED ON THE KINDLE
  1.  The MacArthur Bible Commentary
  2. The MacArthur Study Bible (NKJV)
  3. John MacArthur: Preaching: How to Preach Biblically
  4. John MacArthur: The Bible and Real Life
  5. John MacArthur:  Slaves
  6. Nave's Study Bible (free)
  7. International Standard Encyclopedia .James Orr ($5)
  8. A.W. Pink:  The Sovereignty of God (Free)
  9. Strong's Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible
  10. Walter C. Kaiser,Jr.  Toward an Exegetical Theology
  11. W.E. Vine: Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary
  12. The Works of Jonathan Edwards Volume One
  13. Haddon Roberston:  Biblical Preaching
  14.  Charles H. Spurgeon:  Christian Classic. 5 books (Free)
    1. All of Grace
    2. Commenting and Commentaries
    3. Eccentric Preaching
    4. Morning and Evening: Daily Readings
    5. Till He Come

Thanks to a gift card and another gift I was able to buy this Kindle. 
Thanks to Becky.

THE APPS THAT I DOWNLOADED
  1. Touch Bible: KJV-Strong's lexicons and definitons at a touch of each word. Amazing.
  2. Transfer you photos
  3. My Email
  4. Facebook


Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...