About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

 When Charity and I were in Roanoke Virginia in July 2011 Margie Howard let me gave these photo to put on my website:  Richard Downey, Ronnie Taylor, Donnie Taylor, Nancy Pugh, Margie Pugh, and Gary Lee Correll.  They were all in Dad's church for years. And they were great playmates as well.
My Mom Pauline Whisnant and Gerald Pugh, then Margie Pugh, Charles and Donald Whisnant, and Nancy Pugh while we were in the Smoky Mountain. Dad must have taken the photo.